5GHz 16 dBi 4 Port ±45 X-Pol 90 Degree Dual Radio Sector Antenna for Dual Ubiquiti RocketM5, Mimosa C5c, TP-Link WBS-510 and Cambium ePMP
- Same Day Shipping
For customization and volume pricing inquiries please Click Here to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Altelix AS6G16B90XM4-DUAL is a 4-Port 90 Degree Dual Slant Polarized +45°/-45° Sector Antenna that features a versatile dual radio mounting system for attaching two Ubiquiti Networks RocketM5® or Rocket® Prism 5AC, Mimosa C5c, Cambium ePMP™ 1000 or TP-Link WBS-510 directly to the antenna. This antenna provides 4 separate ports, two +45° polarized and two -45° polarized, and all ports support 4.9 GHz - 6.5 GHz operation.
Designed for use with Dual Radios
This antenna includes mounting brackets for attaching two AP radios to the rear of the antenna, minimizing the required tower space. The kit also includes four low loss N Male to RP-SMA Male cables for connecting the radios to the antenna.
Compact High Performance MIMO Antenna for Multiple WiFi Radios
One or more WiFi radios can be connected to this versatile antenna simultaneously. The unique design of this antenna offers high performance MIMO operation in a compact cost-effective package, making it an ideal choice for rapid deployment communications systems and emergency WiFi hotspots. This antenna sets up and breaks down in minutes, and matches the performance of significantly larger antennas, making it an ideal choice for portable communications networks. For permanent installations, its industrial quality construction ensures many years of dependable outdoor operation.
- Ubiquiti RocketM5®, RocketM5® GPS, Rocket® Prism 5AC
- Mimosa C5c, Mimosa A5c (see note #1)
- TP-Link WBS510
- Cambium ePMP™ 1000, Cambium ePMP 3000 (see note #2)
The Antenna Includes:
- (1) Altelix 5GHz 90 Degree 4 Port Slant Polarized +45°/-45° MIMO Sector Antenna
- (1) Dual Radio Mounting Bracket
- (2) Radio Mounting Adapters for Ubiquiti Networks RocketM5® or Rocket® Prism 5AC, Mimosa C5c or TP-Link WBS-510
- (2) Radio Mounting Adapters for Cambium ePMP™ 1000
- (4) RP-SMA Male to N Male R/A Low Loss Cables
1) There is a version of this antenna designed specifically for use with the Mimosa A5c. The AS6G16B90XM4-A5C includes a mounting bracket specifically designed to mount the Mimosa A5c directly to the rear of the antenna. Click Here for more information.
2) The Cambium ePMP 3000 can be used with this antenna using the mounting kit provided with the ePMP 3000.
Ubiquiti®, Rocket® is a trademark and/or registered trademark of Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. ePMP™ is a trademark of Cambium Networks, LTD.
|Frequency Band||4900 MHz||5200 MHz||5500 MHz||6200 MHz||6400 MHz||6500 MHz|
|Front to Back Ratio||26dB||26dB||25dB||26dB||26dB||24dB|
|Port to Port Isolation||28dB||28dB||28dB||28dB||27dB||26dB|
|Polarization||+45° / -45°|
|Horizontal Beamwidth (3dB)||90±5°|
|Vertical Beamwidth (3dB)||10±2°|
|Lightning Protection||DC Ground|
|Connectors||(4) Type N Female|
|Connector Location||Rear of Radome|
|Radome Material||UV Resistant PVC|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to +140°F (-40°C to +60°C)|
|Maximum Wind Velocity||130mph (210Km/h)|
|Wind Speed (MPH)||100||120|
|Loading||77 lbs.||122 lbs.|
|Material Type||Galvanized Steel|
|Mechanical Tilt||0-15 Degrees|
|Mounting Type||Pole Mount|
|Mounting Pole Diameter||1.6 - 2.6 inch (40 - 66 mm)|
|Length||19.6 inch (498.4mm)|
|Width||11.2 inch (285.7mm)|
|Height||3.6 inch (92mm)|
|Weight||5.5 lbs. (2.5Kg)|