Stainless Steel Pole Mount / Flange Mount Kit for Altelix NFC161608, NFC201608, NFC241609, NS/NX161608, NS201608, NS/NX201612, NS241610 & NS241612 Series NEMA Enclosures
- Same Day Shipping
For customization and volume pricing inquiries please Click Here to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Altelix NMKX-400-08 Stainless Steel Pole Mount Kit attaches to the rear of our NFC and NS series NEMA enclosures. These heavy duty stainless steel brackets allow the enclosures to be mounted to poles 2.0 to 7.6 inches (50.8 to 194.5mm) in diameter. The mounting bracket features multiple locations to thread the stainless steel bands so that small to large poles can be accommodated. The mounting brackets are constructed from 0.08" (2mm) thick stainless steel for all weather applications.
Optional adjustable stainless steel bands can also be purchased for the following pole sizes:
- Poles 2.0 to 4.0 inches (50.8 to 101.6mm) in diameter
- Poles 2.0 to 13.0 inches (50.8 to 330.2mm) in diameter
- Poles 2.0 to 17.5 inches (50.8 to 444.5mm) in diameter
- Heavy Duty Bands for Poles 4.5 to 16 inches (114.3 to 406.4mm) in diameter
Click Here for more information.
The brackets can also be reversed to provide a continuous steel mounting flange along the edge of the enclosure.
The NMKX-400-08 kit includes (2) 0.08" (2mm) thick steel mounting brackets, (4) stainless steel bands and mounting hardware.
The NMKS-400-08 is for use with the following enclosures:
- NFC161608 Series FRP Enclosures
- NFC201608 Series FRP Enclosures
- NFC241609 Series FRP Enclosures
- NS161608 Series Steel Enclosures
- NX161608 Series Stainless Steel Enclosures
- NS201608 Series Steel Enclosures
- NS201612 Series Steel Enclosures
- NX201612 Series Stainless Steel Enclosures
- NS241610 Series Steel Enclosures
- NS241612 Series Steel Enclosures
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including phthalates, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov